Things I Don’t Understand
What’s on your list?
Credit: Hermès Print Ad Paris
- Why do professional golf players talk to their ball after they tee off? Sit, Sit. Stop. Stop. Back, Back.
- Why do all wrist watch print ads have the small hand on 10 and the big hand on 2? All of them, all the time.
- Why don’t news shows have concurrent fact checkers that report at the end of the segment, not the next day? Would take a little concern, some technology, and 30 seconds. Then instead of Breaking News they could have a segment called “Fixed News.”
- Why are missed catches in football not counted against the catcher and called an “error” as they are in baseball?
- Why is an overtime win called “Sudden Death” and not “Sudden Victory”?
- Who/what is Miss American Pie? What does this mean: “the levy was dry”?
- Why Democrats have no discipline while Republicans have blind allegiance?
Zuckerberg Puts on Angel Face
He’s a trickster, a conman, out to fool you and win at all costs, sparing no deception.
Go to the Newsletter Subscription page
The easiest way for you to stay on top of what’s happening at Free American News is subscribe to our weekly update. Out every Friday morning, bright and early, it lists the latest post and has some exclusive extras. Please use the pop-up subscription form or click on the subscribe to newsletter box on the lower right-hand column.